Swift specialise in office cleaning within the City of London high rise buildings and surrounding London boroughs. Our Liverpool Street office cleaning provides all the necessary services for trusted employees, satisfied customers and happy visitors.
As we all know, Liverpool Street and surrounding areas, constitutes one of the main business and commerce centres of the UK, and we are proud to provide our office cleaning support to this district of London.
All you need to know about our office cleaning services in Liverpool Street, London
For over 40 years Swift Office Cleaning has provided an established commercial cleaning service offering to office building managers, service-industry property owners, office and facilities managers, in and around London’s Liverpool Street and throughout the city of London. Our diverse cleaning services focus on Liverpool Streets multi-national and independent financial businesses and associated services.
Liverpool Street & Swift Office Cleaning
Improvements made to Liverpool Street train station in the early 1990’s, combined the restoration of many original features of the station with sensible modernisation, including a more spacious booking hall for London Underground services. Swift Office Cleaning focuses on these premium business centres within the area of Liverpool Street. Our office cleaning services combine to provide an effective and efficient service for modern and historic offices, co-working areas, and meeting spaces.
Contact us today if you’re looking to make a difference in the cleanliness of your office environment or increase the frequency of your office cleaning, with a reputable office cleaning firm, with 40 years’ commercial experience
Thing you might like to know about London’s Liverpool Street Station?
- London’s Liverpool Street station opened in the 1870’s as a replacement for Bishopsgate station, it now connects 60 million railway passengers a year to the East of England, as well as five London Underground lines. Bishopsgate station no longer exists, but it previously stood close to the site where Shoreditch High Street station is now.
- In 1993 Liverpool Street Station was twinned with Amsterdam Central Station in Holland, to commemorate the Dutchflyer Rail and Sail service. Passengers can catch a train to Harwich and a ferry to Holland.
- Ever noticed the statue of refugee children outside the Liverpool Street station entrance? This actually represents foreign children arriving in London from abroad during World War Two, who were escaping persecution from their governments in their own countries, and not London evacuees fleeing the city.
- The Hyatt Andaz Hotel adjacent to Liverpool Street station, originally called the Great Eastern Hotel when first built in 1884, was designed by Charles Barry Jr, son of the Charles Barry, who designed the House of Parliament. Guests were once able to bathe in fresh seawater, transported to the hotel daily by rail.
- You can enjoy Starbucks coffee at three shops within London Liverpool Street Station, then there’s another branch on nearby Sun Street, one on Finsbury Square, and another on Brushfield Street!
- You might say that it is ‘Bedlam’, during rush hour at London’s Liverpool Street Station? The word ‘Bedlam’, meaning uproar and confusion, was derived from Bethlem Royal Hospital, also known as St Mary Bethlehem, Bethlehem Hospital and Bedlam! Founded in 1247, this was once a psychiatric hospital, originally near Bishopsgate just outside the walls of the City of London. Bedlam was the hospital’s nickname.
- Above the relocated war memorial in Liverpool Street Station, there’s a long stone Great Eastern Railway plaque. The stone was salvaged from Harwich House, demolished to make way for an extension to the station in the 1980’s. The war memorial itself once stood in the former booking hall.
For your Office cleaning needs. Here’s what you need to know and what you need to do…
- Office cleaning services in Liverpool Street that works?
Swift Cleaning provides a reliable, high-quality office cleaning service that’s tailored to your needs
- Fill in our online quote form
Tell us about your premise type, purpose and size, and we’ll give you a quote
- We’ll give you a call
If we need more information from you, then we will get straight back to you. We’ll give you a call to discuss your needs and answer any questions you have
- We’ll setup and manage your cleaning schedule
Things change! Sometimes we need to adjust. Knowing your needs at the outset could allow you to reschedule, defer or add extra cleans due to special events or peak days or seasons
- Account management
Dedicated account and supervisory management ensures you can be confident in the cleaning standards required
- We’ll deliver you 5-star cleaning that suits you
One cleaner or a dozen? Morning or evening? Daily or weekly? We’ll provide a 5-star weekly cleaning service that meets your business needs