Daily Office Cleaning Services in London
Are you looking for daily office cleaning in London?
Join hundreds of brands and organisations across London who work with us to deliver reliable daily office cleaning.
- Daily office cleaning company trusted by a wide variety of businesses including Reiss, Coldplay, Warner Brothers – as well as leading financial, media and legal institutions.
- Competitive prices with long-standing clients and an impressive 100% retention rate in the last 6 months and 98% retention rate over the last year. (February 2020)
- Certified ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2015 for quality and environmental standards
- Established daily office cleaning company over nearly 40 years with the experience and capacity to deliver daily office cleaning and a range of specialist services.
- Trained cleaning operatives and a support team of Client Account Manager, Quality Control Supervisor and Customer Services to provide outstanding service with your daily office cleaning.
Competitive and reliable daily office cleaning services in London
Our daily office cleaning services are provided 5 days a week – and take place outside of office hours either in early morning or in the evening, with weekends available if required.
We’ll work with you to define a daily office cleaning schedule – according to your budget, requirements and office premises. You can also choose to include weekly, monthly or seasonal tasks from cleaning glass partitions to clearing office kitchen fridges.
Book an appointment today – and get a free no-obligation daily office cleaning quote based on your budget, requirements and office premises.
As well as daily office cleaning in London, we provide daily office cleaning in Essex and Hertfordshire.
Daily Office Cleaning in London from Swift
Daily office cleaning can include cleaning and dusting desks, emptying bins, cleaning and sanitising washrooms and kitchens and vacuuming.
If you have a highly-populated office you may also choose daily cleaning of office fridges, washroom tiles and cleaning of glass doors and/or office partitions – this is driven by your budget and requirements.
Add janitorial and specialist office cleaning services – and only pay for what you need
You may need the support of a daytime janitor for as little as 2 hours a day or week to support during office hours for a range of tasks from setting out lunches to preparing and clearing away meeting rooms.
You’ll also have access to a range of additional services as needed from carpet cleaning to glass cleaning and sanitary washroom services which can be scheduled at regular intervals or requested ad hoc.
Whatever your daily office cleaning requirements and budget, Swift Office Cleaning Services are here to define and reliably deliver a daily office cleaning schedule that works for your London business.
Trained and engaged daily office cleaning teams
For nearly 40 years, we’ve delivered reliable and efficient daily office cleaning with our office cleaning operatives, janitors, supervisors and managers.
We train all our daily office cleaning operatives including health and safety – and include on-site training at the start of the daily office cleaning contract and as well as additional training after 12 weeks.
You’ll get to know the same regular daily office cleaning operative(s) – but we also have a mobile office cleaning team to cover any absences.
You’ll have direct contact with your Account Manager who supports your cleaning operative(s) and is available on phone and email – as well as a ‘Communications Book’ to liaise with your daily office cleaning team.
You’ll also have the support of our Customer Services team who are available during office hours.
How we deliver and maintain high standards of daily office cleaning
Firstly, your Account Manager will be in regular communication with you (and your cleaning team) and handle any requests or questions that arise during your daily office cleaning contract.
We take our commitment to you seriously – and our Quality Control Supervisor will regularly visit your premises to ensure that standards are being met, or highlight any areas where further training of the team is required from us.
Our processes for training and quality management have been tried-and-tested over nearly 40 years.
We’re even certified to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2015 – the highest quality management and environmental standards.
We’re experienced in handling all scenarios where TUPE comes into effect – so you’re in safe hands.
Work with Swift Office Cleaning Services for your daily office cleaning
Swift Office Cleaning Services have established a great reputation for consistently providing reliable daily office cleaning services in London, Essex and Hertfordshire for nearly 40 years.
We have an impressive retention rate of 100% over six months – and 98% over a year.
With competitive rates and hundreds of cleaning operatives and teams across London, we are equipped and experienced to define and deliver a daily office cleaning schedule for your business – and additional specialist office cleaning services as needed.
Call us today to book an appointment and get a free no-obligation quote and daily office cleaning schedule for your office. 0203 405 8442 (London) or 01279 413 641 (Essex and Hertfordshire)
Our Regular Daily Office Cleaning Services
- Daily office cleaning services 5 days a week
- Create a bespoke daily office cleaning schedule based on your budget and requirements
- Cleaning, dusting and sanitising desks, workspaces, reception areas meeting rooms, washrooms and communal office kitchens
- Vacuuming and spot cleaning carpets
- Mopping and degreasing hard floors
- Sanitising handles, buttons and phones
- Cleaning glass doors and partitions
- Supplying consumables such as bin liners and air fresheners
- Additional office cleaning services such as carpet cleaning and floor maintenance as required
ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 45001:2015 Certified
We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and 45001:2015 certified for our quality management and environmental systems. Swift Office Cleaning Services provides full COSHH documentation in accordance with Health and Safety legislation and risk assessments are carried out for each site.