Do you own or manage a co-working office space at one or multiple sites? Are you looking for daily office cleaning early in the morning – and possibly someone to help maintain your co-working space during the day?
Join hundreds of brands and organisations across London who work with Swift Office Cleaning Services to deliver reliable daily co-working space office cleaning and day-time janitorial services. Find out more about co-working office cleaning – and get in touch for a free quotation.
We offer competitive rates, with discounts for multiple sites – and have an impressive retention rate of 100% retention rate in the last 6 months and 98% retention rate over the last year.
Swift Office Cleaning Services has been delivering daily office cleaning for nearly 40 years across London, Essex and Hertfordshire for well-known brands and organisations, as well as start-ups.
We provide a range of office cleaning services from daily office cleaning to additional services such as window cleaning and carpet cleaning. We create an office cleaning schedule that works for you.
Get in touch today to discuss your office cleaning requirements. We’ll work with you to create a bespoke office cleaning schedule to match your needs and budget. Switching office cleaning contracts is easy with us – we’ll even manage the process for you.
NEW: Remote Quotations – We’re now able to provide office cleaning quotations, without visiting your offices. Take the first step today and complete this form or call us.
• Early morning cleaning – Many co-working spaces are open 24/7 so we find early morning cleaning the most appropriate for this kind of situation. People are likely to stay late and early morning co-working office cleaning helps to minimise disruption for your clients. The co-working office cleaning support you need
• Day-time janitor – In addition to daily office cleaning, we can provide day-time janitorial service to help you maintain your space during ‘working hours’ or over lunch. Janitors carry out a range of tasks from checking washrooms to replenishing stock.
A janitor is valuable back-office support to ensure the smooth running of your co-working space – and keeping your tenants and clients happy! They can be there for as little as 2 hours a day or even for the whole day, if you need more support.
• Cleaning schedule defined to your needs – Whether you’re managing one co-working space, or multiple sites, we’ll work with you to define a co-working office cleaning schedule that works for you.
• Quick process to switch – We’ve been running Swift Office Cleaning Services for nearly 40 years, and we manage the transition from your previous office cleaning company so there’s minimal effort on your part.
• Competitive rates and quality service – We offer competitive rates, but we don’t scrimp on quality. Have a look at our reviews and see for yourself!
Contact us now to discuss your co-working office cleaning. Call us today on 0203 405 8442 (London) or 01279 413 641 (Essex and Hertfordshire) – or request a quote.
We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and 45001:2015 certified for our quality management and environmental systems. Swift Office Cleaning Services provides full COSHH documentation in accordance with Health and Safety legislation and risk assessments are carried out for each site.