Swift Office Cleaning Services Ltd, is looking for a pro-active individual to join our team to help manage Client Accounts. We are an established market leader with over 40 years’ experience and have a wealth of knowledge within the industry with a prestigious Client portfolio.
Our Area Managers are at the forefront of the business and therefore you will need a positive attitude and the desire to work in a customer focused environment. The individual that would suit this position would be an enthusiastic and energetic person with good organisational and communication skills who is able to interact with people at different levels. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious and determined candidates to be part of our successful journey.
Work alongside the Operations Manager
Manage the day-to day delivery of operational services through a team of Area Supervisors, Site supervisors and cleaners
Provide the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene to our company standards, within the contract specification
Working as part of a team to deliver an excellent level of standards.
- Organise meetings and schedule appointments with customers and cleaners
Recruit, train and manage performance of onsite operatives, onsite teams, including a full induction for new staff
Regular site visits to inspect standards, monitor client satisfaction on a daily/ weekly/monthly basis
Build and maintain excellent client relationships
Assist the Operations Manager and other Area Managers with tasks
Provide full support to both customers and staff
Management of electronic site timesheets and payroll on weekly basis
Ensure site documentation and compliance is maintained
Carry out frequent planned and random quality control checks
Monitoring and organising cover for staff sickness and holidays
Ensuring feedback is provided to management and re-training staff where necessary
- Managerial experience: 1 year preferred but training will be provided for the right candidate
- PC literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and have good written and spoken English language skills with the ability to work to deadlines is essential
- Health and Safety awareness
A calm and polite manner
Keen to learn new things, prioritize and problem solve
Have a good level of independence and be able to use your initiative
Be a highly organised and a committed individual with excellent communication skills who can delegate and lead. Ability to manage resources and cope under pressure
- Be a fantastic ambassador for Swift Office Cleaning Services Ltd
- Yes – this is an Area role covering 35-40 sites in central/Greater London
- Location: Central London/Greater London/Harlow. You will be required to attend our Harlow office twice a week minimum.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Up to £28,000 depending on experience . Commission paid on new contracts, one-off cleans, additional services/hours gained
- Full clean UK Driving Licence essential.
- Company Car
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Increasing to 25 days +8 bank holidays after 5 years’ service
- Phone & tablet/laptop.
- 5 days a week/40 hours per week. Flexible.
- Cleaning is carried out late evenings. You will be responsible for evening contracts a minimum of 3 evenings a week
- All timings are to suit the clients; however, you will be in charge of managing your time to suit the business requirements
Swift Office Cleaning Services Limited are recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join their team.
You will be visiting potential clients in their premises covering London, Herts & Essex to discuss their requirements and what Swift Office Cleaning Services could offer them. A proven track record in sales is essential and you will take the time to understand the clients needs thoroughly and then tailor a proposal that caters for all requirements at the budget they are prepared to spend.
Telesales and door to door canvassing is also a vital part in this role so experience in all aspects of lead generation are a must.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Experienced in field/face to face sales – ideally selling in the cleaning industry
- Customer service driven
- Flexible with regards to travel and working additional hours
- A car owner (required to attend appointments)
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- Basic salary £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience plus uncapped commission
At Swift Office Cleaning Services we are always interested to hear from experienced and dedicated cleaning operatives in London, Essex and Hertfordshire.