Daily Office Cleaning in Piccadilly
Swift Office Cleaning in Piccadilly, provides an established, daily office cleaning service offering to the commercial, office and service-industries. Targeting property owners, office manager and facilities managers, neighbouring the City of London’s financial district. Our diverse cleaning service focuses on Piccadilly’s multi-national and independent commercial businesses.
When you partner with Swift, we provide you with a regular daily office cleaning service, contract & commercial cleaning, washroom services, window & carpet cleaning, janitorial services, waste management services and every other service you need to keep your workplace clean and hygienic.
Swift Office Cleaning Services operate daily in London offices and workplaces of all sizes. We clean for start-ups, small to medium sized businesses and multi-national enterprises. Whatever type of business you run, we can help.
Swift Office cleaning offer premium, daily office cleaning services in and around Piccadilly. We appreciate how important a clean and organised workplace can promote productivity and wellbeing. Now more than ever, cleanliness is vital and we are here to help.
We can start early, work late and work around your particular schedule to deliver the service you need. We are fast, efficient and fully trained. Swift Office Cleaning Services is ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 certified and fully insured.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Piccadilly commercial cleaning quotation!
Areas We Cover in Piccadilly, London
Piccadilly is a mile long road and is part of the A4 road that connects central London to Hammersmith, Earl’s Court, Heathrow Airport and the M4 motorway to the west.
Piccadilly is one of the widest and straightest streets in central London. It is also one of a group of squares on the London Monopoly board!
The street has been a main thoroughfare since at least medieval times. Around 1611, Robert Baker acquired land in the area, and prospered by making and selling Piccadills; large, stiff, broad collar of cut-work lace that became fashionable in the late 16th century and early 17th century. Some of the most notable stately homes in London were built on the northern side of the street during this period.
Piccadilly is in the City of Westminster, London, to the south of Mayfair, between Hyde Park Corner in the west and Piccadilly Circus in the east.
Swift Office Cleaning Services is focused on providing regular, professional commercial office cleaning services in Piccadilly. Our fully trained and insured staff deliver the quality of service and cleaning you demand.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Piccadilly office cleaning quotation!
Why Choose Us
- Extensive range of commercial cleaning services
- Personal service and with a focus on building lasting client relationships
- Comprehensive COSHH Health and Safety Regulation training
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 for Quality Management and Environmental Systems
- Fully insured for your peace of mind
- Open and fair when providing office cleaning estimates
- Well-defined processes and an effective Quality Control System
- Commercial cleaning services for over 40 years
- Reliable and able to act and react swiftly
- Very competitive prices
- We take pride in cleaning our client’s offices
Our Piccadilly, London Cleaning Services Include:
- Daily office cleaning for many types of offices
- Regular window cleaning for multi-storey offices
- Carpet cleaning and flooring maintenance
- Office kitchen and washroom cleaning services
- Specialist cleaning services including computer equipment cleaning
- 40 years of experience and consistently high standards