Office Cleaning in Moorgate – London’s financial district
Swift Daily Office Cleaning in Moorgate, provides an established commercial cleaning service offering to the office and service-industry, property owners, office and facilities managers, at the heart of the City of London’s banking and finance district. Our high quality cleaning service focuses on Moorgates international finance and business services buildings.
When you partner with Swift, we provide you with a regular daily office cleaning service, contract & commercial cleaning, washroom services, window & carpet cleaning, janitorial services and every other service you may need to keep your workplace clean and hygienic.
Swift Office Cleaning Services regularly works in London offices and workplaces of all sizes. We clean for start-ups, small to medium sized businesses and multi-national enterprises. Whatever type of business you run, we can help.
Swift Daily Office Cleaning offer premium office cleaning services in and around Moorgate. We appreciate how important a clean and organised workplace can promote productivity and wellbeing. Now more than ever, cleanliness is vital and we are here to help.
We can start early, work late and work around your particular schedule to deliver the service you need. We are fast, efficient and fully trained. Swift Office Cleaning Services is ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 certified and fully insured.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Moorgate commercial cleaning quotation!
Areas We Cover in Moorgate
Moorgate is home to many financial institutions and has many notable historic and contemporary buildings. The district around the street of Moorgate and around Moorgate Station is informally also referred to as Moorgate.
There are a number of high-profile financial businesses and institutions, shops, banks, restaurants and offices located in and around Moorgate. The contemporary street of Moorgate runs north from Princes Street and Lothbury at the back of the Bank of England, across the road named London Wall and the location of the old gate, and then continues north. After leaving the City of London in the direction of the London Borough of Islington. The Chartered Accountants’ Hall, on Moorgate Place, is the home of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
The Guildhall is connected to Moorgate station via Bassishaw Highwalk. The Guildhall is the home of the City of London Corporation and the centre of City government since the Middle Ages. Adjacent and internally connected to the Guildhall is the Guildhall Art Gallery, which houses the art collection of the City of London. It occupies a stone building in a semi-Gothic style which was completed in 1999 to replace an earlier building destroyed in 1941.
Swift Office Cleaning Services provides office cleaning services for small offices, larger businesses all the way up to enterprise-level companies.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Moorgate office cleaning quotation!
Why Choose Us
- Extensive range of commercial cleaning services
- Personal service and with a focus on building lasting client relationships
- Comprehensive COSHH Health and Safety Regulation training
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 for Quality Management and Environmental Systems
- Fully insured for your peace of mind
- Open and fair when providing office cleaning estimates
- Well-defined processes and an effective Quality Control System
- Commercial cleaning services for over 40 years
- Reliable and able to act and react swiftly
- Very competitive prices
- We take pride in cleaning our client’s offices
Our Moorgate Cleaning Services Include:
- Daily office cleaning for many types of offices
- Regular window cleaning for multi-storey offices
- Carpet cleaning and flooring maintenance
- Office kitchen and washroom cleaning services
- Specialist cleaning services including computer equipment cleaning
- 40 years of experience and consistently high standards