Office Cleaning in Leadenhall Street – London’s financial district
Swift Office Cleaning in Leadenhall Street, provides an established commercial cleaning service offering to the office and service-industry, property owners, office and facilities managers, at the heart of the City of London’s financial district. Our diverse cleaning service focuses on Leadenhall Street’s multi-national and independent insurance businesses.
When you partner with Swift, we provide you with a regular daily office cleaning service, contract & commercial cleaning, washroom services, window & carpet cleaning, janitorial services and every other service you may need to keep your workplace clean and hygienic.
Swift Office Cleaning Services regularly works in London offices and workplaces of all sizes. We clean for start-ups, small to medium sized businesses and multi-national enterprises. Whatever type of business you run, we can help.
Swift Office cleaning offer premium office cleaning services in and around Leadenhall Street. We appreciate how important a clean and organised workplace can promote productivity and wellbeing. Now more than ever, cleanliness is vital and we are here to help.
We can start early, work late and work around your particular schedule to deliver the service you need. We are fast, efficient and fully trained. Swift Office Cleaning Services is ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 certified and fully insured.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Leadenhall Street commercial cleaning quotation!
Areas We Cover in Leadenhall Street
Leadenhall Street is a street in the City of Londons financial district, closely associated with the insurance industry particularly the Lloyd’s insurance market, with its dramatic building in the adjacent Lime Street.
Leadenhall Street is only one third of a mile-long (0.54 km) and has always been a centre of commerce in the city. It connected the medieval market of Leaden Hall with Aldgate, the eastern gate in the Roman city wall.
Leadenhall Street forms part of a growing cluster of skyscraper buildings, providing home to multi-national financial and insurance businesses and institutions. In addition to The Lloyds Building, other adjacent taller buildings commonly enjoy a descriptive nickname, such as the Cheesegrater and The Scalpel along with The Diamond, Prussian Blue, The Pinnacle and the forthcoming Gotham City! to name a few – there’s more to learn on our blog.
Leadenhall Street also lends it’s name to the historic Leadenhall Market, actually located on Gracechurch Street, and is one of the oldest markets in London, dating from the 14th century.
Swift Office Cleaning Services provides office cleaning services for small offices, larger businesses all the way up to enterprise-level companies.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Leadenhall Street office cleaning quotation!
Why Choose Us
- Extensive range of commercial cleaning services
- Personal service and with a focus on building lasting client relationships
- Comprehensive COSHH Health and Safety Regulation training
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 for Quality Management and Environmental Systems
- Fully insured for your peace of mind
- Open and fair when providing office cleaning estimates
- Well-defined processes and an effective Quality Control System
- Commercial cleaning services for over 40 years
- Reliable and able to act and react swiftly
- Very competitive prices
- We take pride in cleaning our client’s offices
Our Leadenhall Street Cleaning Services Include:
- Daily office cleaning for many types of offices
- Regular window cleaning for multi-storey offices
- Carpet cleaning and flooring maintenance
- Office kitchen and washroom cleaning services
- Specialist cleaning services including computer equipment cleaning
- 40 years of experience and consistently high standards