Office Cleaning in Bishopsgate
Swift Office Cleaning in Bishopsgate, provides an established commercial cleaning service offering to the office and service-industry, property owners, office and facilities managers, neighbouring the City of London’s financial district. Our diverse cleaning service focuses on Bishopsgate’s multi-national and independent commercial businesses.
When you partner with Swift, we provide you with a regular daily office cleaning service, contract & commercial cleaning, washroom services, window & carpet cleaning, janitorial services, waste management services and every other service you need to keep your workplace clean and hygienic.
Swift Office Cleaning Services regularly works in London offices and workplaces of all sizes. We clean for start-ups, small to medium sized businesses and multi-national enterprises. Whatever type of business you run, we can help.
Swift Office cleaning offer premium office cleaning services in and around Bishopsgate. We appreciate how important a clean and organised workplace can promote productivity and wellbeing. Now more than ever, cleanliness is vital and we are here to help.
We can start early, work late and work around your particular schedule to deliver the service you need. We are fast, efficient and fully trained. Swift Office Cleaning Services is ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 certified and fully insured.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Bishopsgate commercial cleaning quotation!
Areas We Cover in Bishopsgate
Bishopsgate is London premium business hub and is a major financial artery for the entire City of London, situated in the heart of the capital’s financial district. Bishopsgate offers a vast variety of workspaces, from serviced offices to coworking areas and is the focal point for Swift’s office cleaning services.
Bishopsgate derives its name from London’s former eastern defensive wall. It encompasses the southern section of Shoreditch and London’s Liverpool Street railway station, Broadgate Circle and Broadgate Exchange Square. It is divided into two parts by the line of the former London Wall and Wormwood Street.
Bishopsgate is also the name of the adjacent road, being the part of the originally Roman road ‘Ermine Street’, which forms the southernmost origin of the ancient road to the north, now called the A10!
Bishopsgate’s residential population is pretty much non-existent when compared to the tens of thousands of people who commute and work here. The ward is notable for its tall banking buildings and skyscrapers. It is home to the main London offices of several major banks, including National Westminster Bank, HSBC, Barclays Bank, Metro bank and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Swift Office Cleaning Services is focused on providing regular, professional commercial office cleaning services in Bishopsgate. Our fully trained and insured staff deliver the quality of service and cleaning you demand.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Bishopsgate office cleaning quotation!
Why Choose Us
- Extensive range of commercial cleaning services
- Personal service and with a focus on building lasting client relationships
- Comprehensive COSHH Health and Safety Regulation training
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 for Quality Management and Environmental Systems
- Fully insured for your peace of mind
- Open and fair when providing office cleaning estimates
- Well-defined processes and an effective Quality Control System
- Commercial cleaning services for over 40 years
- Reliable and able to act and react swiftly
- Very competitive prices
- We take pride in cleaning our client’s offices
Our Bishopsgate Cleaning Services Include:
- Daily office cleaning for many types of offices
- Regular window cleaning for multi-storey offices
- Carpet cleaning and flooring maintenance
- Office kitchen and washroom cleaning services
- Specialist cleaning services including computer equipment cleaning
- 40 years of experience and consistently high standards