Office Cleaning in Threadneedle Street – London’s financial district
Swift Daily Office Cleaning in Threadneedle Street, provides an established commercial cleaning service offering to the office and service-industry, property owners, office and facilities managers, at the heart of the City of London’s banking and finance district. Our high quality cleaning service focuses on Threadneedle Street’s international finance and business services buildings.
When you partner with Swift, we provide you with a regular daily office cleaning service, contract & commercial cleaning, washroom services, window & carpet cleaning, janitorial services and every other service you may need to keep your workplace clean and hygienic.
Swift Office Cleaning Services regularly works in London offices and workplaces of all sizes. We clean for start-ups, small to medium sized businesses and multi-national enterprises. Whatever type of business you run, we can help.
Swift Daily Office Cleaning offer premium office cleaning services in and around Threadneedle Street. We appreciate how important a clean and organised workplace can promote productivity and wellbeing. Now more than ever, cleanliness is vital and we are here to help.
We can start early, work late and work around your particular schedule to deliver the service you need. We are fast, efficient and fully trained. Swift Office Cleaning Services is ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 certified and fully insured.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Threadneedle Street commercial cleaning quotation!
Areas We Cover in Threadneedle Street
Threadneedle Street is in the City of London and in the ward of Cornhill. It starts as one of nine streets that centre from Bank junction and connects to Bishopsgate in a north easterly direction.
The City of London is a world leader in international finance and business services and Threadneedle Street is most famous as the site of the Bank of England, which is affectionately known as ‘the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street’ since 1734.
Under Threadneedle Street and held by the Bank of England, is a system of eight vaults over two floors, containing over 5000 tonnes of gold bars (both official reserves of the UK Treasury, and others). Until 2004, the London Stock Exchange was also situated in Threadneedle Street, now relocated to nearby Paternoster Square.
In addition to the Bank of England, there are a number of high-profile financial businesses and institutions, shops, banks, restaurants and offices located on Threadneedle Street. Places to eat in Threadneedle Street include Bonds (French Cusine), Apt Bar, Coq D’Argent and Pacific Oriental, and to drink; Abacus, Pitcher and Piano, The Cock and Woolpack. Notable Hotels include Threadneedle’s Hotel and Apex London. The nearest London Underground station is called Bank.
Swift Office Cleaning Services provides office cleaning services for small offices, larger businesses all the way up to enterprise-level companies.
Contact Swift Office Cleaning Services for a free, personalised Threadneedle Street office cleaning quotation!
Why Choose Us
- Extensive range of commercial cleaning services
- Personal service and with a focus on building lasting client relationships
- Comprehensive COSHH Health and Safety Regulation training
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 for Quality Management and Environmental Systems
- Fully insured for your peace of mind
- Open and fair when providing office cleaning estimates
- Well-defined processes and an effective Quality Control System
- Commercial cleaning services for over 40 years
- Reliable and able to act and react swiftly
- Very competitive prices
- We take pride in cleaning our client’s offices
Our Threadneedle Street Cleaning Services Include:
- Daily office cleaning for many types of offices
- Regular window cleaning for multi-storey offices
- Carpet cleaning and flooring maintenance
- Office kitchen and washroom cleaning services
- Specialist cleaning services including computer equipment cleaning
- 40 years of experience and consistently high standards