As the Sales Manager at Swift Office Cleaning Services Limited, I am responsible for managing the sales department which includes a team of telesales and Estimators.
Some of my responsibilities include:
- Meeting with new clients to estimate the level of service required for their offices.
- Managing new business opportunities.
- Collecting customer feedback to improve our ongoing office cleaning services.
- Reporting to senior managers and keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Recruiting and training all new office cleaning estimators.
I also visit clients daily as an Estimator to keep up to date with the current market in order for me continually train and update my team.
I have an extremely varied role and I am lucky enough to be able to see the complete picture from telesales booking appointments with potential new clients, visiting client’s offices across London, Herts, Essex and surrounding areas to time their requirements and provide them with a detailed comprehensive proposal.
I love the fact that I see the whole picture from start to finish and have an input into all aspects of the sale.
I live in Hertfordshire with my other half Ben. Outside of Swift my passions are keeping fit, we are lucky enough to live by a river so I have some really beautiful views for my morning run. I also love spending time with friends and family including Ben’s five nieces and nephews who are all just adorable.